Welcome to the Ready, Sexy, Able news round-up.
June brings us news of a disability-inclusive orgy in Toronto, a sex and relationships magazine for people with intellectual disabilities in France, a “Sexpo” for disabled people in Australia, an advice column for young people experiencing anxiety, and so much more.
If you know of a news or opinion piece published in June that you think should be on this list, please get in touch through the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- “Good Sex For Every Body”: Dr. Danielle Sheypuk is Outspoken in Her TEDx Talk Debut
- Every Body: Glamour, Dateability, Sexuality & Disability
Sex party for people with disabilities comes to Toronto in August.
- Toronto to Host Massive Orgy for Disabled People
- Erotic Party Planners Help Disabled Community Reclaim Its Sexuality
- This “Sex Party” Is a Positive Game-changer for People With Disabilities
- That Time I Organized a Sex Positive Party for People With Disabilities
News, Opinions, and Education