Welcome to the Ready, Sexy, Able news round-up.
June brings us news of a disability-inclusive orgy in Toronto, a sex and relationships magazine for people with intellectual disabilities in France, a “Sexpo” for disabled people in Australia, an advice column for young people experiencing anxiety, and so much more.
If you know of a news or opinion piece published in June that you think should be on this list, please get in touch through the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- “Good Sex For Every Body”: Dr. Danielle Sheypuk is Outspoken in Her TEDx Talk Debut
- Every Body: Glamour, Dateability, Sexuality & Disability
Sex party for people with disabilities comes to Toronto in August.
- Toronto to Host Massive Orgy for Disabled People
- Erotic Party Planners Help Disabled Community Reclaim Its Sexuality
- This “Sex Party” Is a Positive Game-changer for People With Disabilities
- That Time I Organized a Sex Positive Party for People With Disabilities
News, Opinions, and Education
Magazine on love and sex for people with mental disabilities
Ain’t I A Girl/Woman, Too? My Presentation on the Sexuality & Womanhood of Disabled Females at SC Campaign
One Canberra Sex Shop at Feel the Vibe Sexpo for People with Disability
Travis Mathews Talks Tackling Disability and Sexuality In His Upcoming Feature ‘Oscillate Wildly’
We Must Welcome Those With Disabilities
As Someone With a Disability, I Disagree That ‘The Undateables’ Represents Disabled People as a ‘Source of Comedy’
Love and disability: ‘inter-ability relationships’ conquer stereotypes
Sex educator on a mission to break down barriers around disability and sex